Mackenzi Pergolotti, Ph.D., OTR/L
Education and Training
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Cancer Outcomes Research Group, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2015-2016
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Cancer Care Quality Training Program, Department of Health Policy and Management, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013-2015
- PhD, Occupational Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013
- MS, Occupational Therapy, The Sage Graduate School, 2002
- BS, Occupational Therapy, Russell Sage College, 2001
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Health Policy
- Outcome measurement
- Pergolotti, M., Lavery, J.A., Reeve, B.B., Dustezina, S.B. (in press).
The cost of outpatient occupational therapy and the therapy cap issue: Variation by provider, insurance status and geographic region. American Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Pergolotti, M., Deal, A. M., Williams, G. R., Bryant, A. L., Bensen, J. T., Muss, H. B., & Reeve, B. B. (2017). Activities, function, and health-related quality of life (HRQOL) of older adults with cancer. Journal of Geriatric Oncology, 8(4), 249-254. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2017.02.009.
- Alfano, C. M., Zucker, D. S., Pergolotti, M., Ness, K. K., Jones, L. W., Price, N. D., Schmitz, K. H., Ligibel, J. A. (2017). A Precision Medicine Approach to Improve Cancer Rehabilitation’s Impact and Integration with Cancer Care and Optimize Patient Wellness. Current Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Reports, 1–10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40141-017-0145-x.
View Mackenzi's vitae (.PDF file) If necessary, click here to download Adobe Reader.