Mackenzi Pergolotti, Ph.D., OTR/L
Education and Training
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Cancer Outcomes Research Group, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2015-2016
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Cancer Care Quality Training Program, Department of Health Policy and Management, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013-2015
- PhD, Occupational Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013
- MS, Occupational Therapy, The Sage Graduate School, 2002
- BS, Occupational Therapy, Russell Sage College, 2001
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Health Policy
- Outcome measurement
- Pergolotti, M., Lavery, J.A., Reeve, B.B., Dustezina, S.B. (in press).
The cost of outpatient occupational therapy and the therapy cap issue: Variation by provider, insurance status and geographic region. American Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Koll, T., Pergolotti, M., Holmes, H. M., Pieters, H. C., van Londen, G. J., Marcum, Z. A., . . . Steer, C. B. (2016).
Supportive Care in Older Adults with Cancer: Across the Continuum. Current Oncology Reports, 18(8), 51. doi:10.1007/s11912-016-0535-8.
- Pergolotti, M., Williams, G.R., Campbell, C., Munoz, L.A. & Muss, H.B. (2016). Occupational Therapy for Adults with Cancer: Why it Matters. The Oncologist, 21(3), 314-319.
View Mackenzi's vitae (.PDF file) If necessary, click here to download Adobe Reader.